Thursday 12 June 2014

Studio Photography

Studio photography

I have used the studio to take images for my website. I have used a manikin to display the product on first, but I wanted my product to be shown more realistically.




I then changed how I was going to display my product on my website; I have used a male and female to model the products. I have used studio equipment such as soft boxes and lightings to create a set up to best display my products.
  





Tie - Dye

I have used the studio and a makin to take photographs of my final product that i will be displaying in my exhibition. I have take a front view, side view and back view of the product.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


Monochrome
 

 
 

 

 


Inspired by

 

 

 

 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment