Sunday 15 June 2014

Website and Promotions

Promoting the brand.
I'm going to use social media to promote the brand, I am going to use Facebook and Instagram to post image of my products and discounts to lure people towards looking at the products and why them.


Webpage - Selling the Brand 

As part of my project I decided to build a brand and shop. I have also created a digital shop on my website @ http://rachbarber.wix.com/unique. I have set the website up using the webpage maker wix.com, I went to the create a business section on page and selected a template I liked, adjusted the layout to how I wanted my site to be.

On the home page I have a direction bar at the top that links to my shop, contact information and question about the brand and business and also the shopping cart so you can see what you have purchased.
Home Page - I have added the details to when my shop will be having a preview opening to show people the brand and what styles I have created. I have also added a link to the brands Facebook page and this blog so that people can see the creative journey I had to go on to make my brand and business.

Shop - In the shop I have three collections to chose from. I have created two style of clothing based on different looks and a small accessories section, which only includes hair scrunchies. My shop is small that is because it is only a small on growing business. I have used studio photography to capture what the products look like on real people.

Monochrome - The monochrome collection was inspired by Vogue, ASOS Magazine and ASOS fashion finder. There are also two vest tops in this collection which are part of the monochrome look but were inspired by Robert Morris and his work 'Untitled 1967-8 remade 2008' using the material felt. { See my research for a better understanding of my inspiration }   

 
 

Tie  Dye -

 
 





Scrunchies -











 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment