Wednesday 11 June 2014

Tie - Dye : Health and Safety and Techniques

Health and Safety
I have scanned in a copy of a health and safety guided given to me by my fashion tutor in the first year of college. This is just a brief guide on health and safety of using the equipment in and out of college.
















Techniques

I have researched tie - dye techniques because I didn't want to use the same style of technique on my samples and final pieces of clothing. When research I came across the urban outfitters DIY tie- dye blog post : http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com/blog/tie-dye_diy_techniques which I found very useful. It shows you how to use the different techniques and the outcome of using that method. I'm going to use this blog post to help me on my techniques for my samples and final pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment