Wednesday 11 June 2014

Metallics - Digital Designs

Digital Designs

I'm going to be using the software Photoshop to create my digital design for my scrunchies. I have taken a temple of a scrunchie that has already been made from Google images. I have opened it up into Photoshop. I have then taken a photograph of the material I have picked to create my design with to make sure they will look alright before proceeding to make the outcomes. After doing this I opened the images into Photoshop. I used the magnetic lasso tool to draw around the scrunchie and then added a new layer. I then went onto my material image and used the clone tool to pick up a sample of the colouring. I then went back to my scrunchie image and painted the clone on over the image to add my material to see what the outcome would look like. Once I was happy with one of the outcomes I then duplicated the layer to product a row of 9 hair scrunchie designs. I then used the HUE / Saturation tool to adjust and change the colours to create different outcome designs.

Design Outcome's

   



I am really happy with how my digital design have come out. The top left image I the sample of my metallic material I have bought. All of the other colour are manipulated images. The bottom middle image and the Top middle image look like material that has been used on Vogues fashion trends - Minecraft. I am glad I have chosen the metallic trend fro my inspiration cause I have produced a unique set of designs that I will be using for my brand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment