Wednesday 11 June 2014

Monochrome - Images of final Garments

Monochrome Final Product - Studio PhotographyThe product images are the final outcome of my digital design and my monochrome inspiration from VOGUE, ASOS Magazine and fashion finder. These products are my Unisex T-shirts. They are men's sizes and have been custom made. They will also fit female buyers as well, who like the slightly oversized Boyfriend T-shirt look. 
 
I have used the studio and studio equipment such as soft boxes and over head lights to take my product image on a model.



I have taken a front view of the product to show the customers what the product looks like on.  

I have also taken a side view of the T-shirt. These image have been edited in Photoshop, I have adjusted them slight by using auto tone, contrast and colour.

I have repeated the same style in take my other design on the monochrome look using the studio to take a front and side view of the product. I have edited the images in the same way also.
 





I am really happy with my product outcomes. I will be using the images I have taken to put on my website for the brand, I will also post them on the brands social network page Facebook. This is a way of promoting the products which I what I wanted to do.

Robert Morris - Inspired Designs


Once again I have used the studio to shoot my product on the model's. I used the same set up and editing techniques.



I think the cuts to the front make it different and unique to the white vest.



The black vest is my favourite out of the two final designs. The back has been cut straight and it is exactly how I wanted it to be from my digital design. It is also the same colour as the felt which Robert Morris used to create his piece of art untitled.



I haven't added any detail to the front of this vest I just wanted to leave it blank because I wanted the back to be more dramatic.

The cutting of the back is abit messy, it is not as straight cut I would like it be but I can always do this on other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment