Wednesday 11 June 2014

Metallic - Hair Scrunchies

Photographing the Products
To photograph my products i didn't use the studio or lights to enhance the colouring of my products. I photograph them on top of a white piece of card. I have used the images to place on my website for product display and for people to buy.  



Products
My inspiration for creating these designs for part of my collection was from Vogues fashion trends : Mine craft and Asos magazine. I really liked the bright colours that Vogues designers used and picking brigher fabrics for my products was a good choice for me.

I have managaed to create a set of bold, young and unique designs. 




This material was really easy to sew I didn’t have any problems with running the fabric along the machine. The material choice was inspired by Vogues fashion trends: Mine Craft. I really like the colour of the material when picking it out. I think making it into a hair scrunchie was a good choice; I didn’t want to create a product that was too over powering.   




When sewing this material, I found it really difficult. The material wouldn't sew and the fabric just kept pulling leaving holes and rips in the shiny fabric. I really liked the material; I thought it was unique and young. The colours on this material are vibrant and fit the theme I was going for with creating my brand.
 



I didn’t have any problems with sewing this fabric also. I really like the materials high shin and sparkle to how it has come out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment