Wednesday 11 June 2014

Monochrome - Digital Design and Plan

Monochrome - Digital Designs

I have used the software Photoshop to create digital design of my monochrome t- shirt's inspired by Vogue and ASOS.

I have created a front and back, digital illustration of what I want my monochrome inspired t- shirt to look like. My plan is to buy two t-shirts already made and customise the garment. I'm going to buy one white and one black medium t-shirts. I'm going to use fabric scissors to cut half of the bottom of the t-shirt off. I'm then going to use a sewing machine to sew a 1 cm seam along the two t-shirt to combine the two colours and make one monochrome t-shirt. This is my first design I wanted the black to be at the bottom of the white t-shirt.  


This is my second monochrome inspired design. I'm going to be sewing the bottom of the white t-shirt to the top of the black t-shirt to create another monochrome custom look.

Robert Morris Inspired Designs

I'm going to be using my inspiration by Robert Morris work untitled and use scissors to cut lines in the back of two vest tops to see what that look like. I'm going to create this inspired design on a black and white top, so that they fit with my monochrome theme.
 


I have used Photoshop to create my digital designs. I got a front and back vest template of Google images and manipulated the blank template to create my own digital illustrations.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment