Wednesday 11 June 2014

Tie - Dye - Product Outcomes

Studio Photography - Product Outcome / Display
I have used the studio to photograph my tie - dye products. I used soft boxes and lights. I didn't use a flash for the photographs. These images are to show the final product, the images will be displayed on my website and social media sites ( Facebook and Instagram). I have taken a front and side view of the model wearing the garment to show the customers what the product looks like on.


Technique used

Technique - The Accordion : Inspired and used on Urban Outfitters Blog Post




With this product I left the vest to soak in the dye to get a stronger colour, I like that there are different tones where the colour has gone darker. This would be a great colour for both boys and girls and the technique used a create a strong product.
Technique - Placing bands and scrunching the material



This product I really like how there is three different colours. The top and bottom of the vest are a more blocked colour than the middle with the exposition style of pink bursting out of the middle again.
Technique - The Spiral : Inspired and used on Urban Outfitters Blog Post



I would say that this product is aimed mainly towards the women with the brightness of the pink. With this vest I left the product to soak up the dye for a longer period of time to create a more bolder and brighter colour. The different tones of pink make this outcome a lot different to other outcomes, there is more colour and less white. 

Technique - Placing bands and scrunching the material



I'm really happy with my choice of colours and how using the techniques has create such an artistic product. I think it looks like the vest has been in a colour blast exposition, The way there is parts white and burst of pink, blue and purple.
Technique - Folding the t-shirt and tying elastic bands around : used 6 bands to create this effect.



I used all of the dye to create a multi-coloured effect, I dipped the t-shirt in each of the colours, leaving the top near the neck in the yellow a little longer than the other colours just to get a more brighter and stronger colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment